Medical Laser Treatments
Laser treatments are advanced medical procedures that utilize focused beams of light to address various skin concerns and medical conditions. These non-invasive, or minimally invasive treatments, have gained popularity due to their effectiveness and versatility in improving skin health and appearance. We regularly use our advanced medical devices to get the best possible results within our laser skin treatments in Orlando, and we are experience in using them regularly to solve patient concerns.
Laser treatment works by delivering precise wavelengths of light energy to targeted areas of the skin. The light energy is absorbed by specific skin components, such as melanin (pigment), blood vessels, or water, depending on the desired outcome. This targeted energy absorption allows for precise treatment and minimal damage to surrounding tissues to have as little down time as possible.
Our Laser Treatment Options
- Laser Hair Removal: This treatment uses laser energy to target and damage hair follicles, reducing hair growth over time.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing (Fractional Resurfacing Laser): It involves removing damaged skin layers, stimulating collagen production, and improving skin texture and tone. It can help reduce wrinkles, scars, and other skin imperfections.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL): Using specific wavelengths, intense light is quickly pulsed to target pigment allowing the body to gradually eliminate them. It can help with photo rejuvenation, rosacea, benign pigmented lesions, telangiectasias, poikiloderma of civatte, and inflammatory acne.
- Laser Vein Treatment: We use an ND Yag Laser to target and reduce the appearance of visible blood vessels and spider veins, promoting clearer skin.
- Laser Acne Treatment: Laser energy is used to target and destroy bacteria and reduce inflammation associated with acne, helping to improve breakouts and overall skin condition. We often use a combination of Intense Pulsed Light (IPL), skin care, and ND Yag 1064 to treat active
Laser treatments offer several benefits, including precision, minimal downtime, and customizable options for different skin types and concerns. However, it’s important to note that results can vary based on individual factors, and multiple sessions may be required for optimal outcomes.